Sustainable, natural, green homes for sale, land for sale, organic farms for sale, green businesses for sale
ECO-PROPERTY FOR SALE|
A little green retreat in New Brunswick
Beautiful and quiet 5.7 acre, riverfront property with charming 1,036 sq ft home, barn, greenhouse, guest cabin and more. An ideal place for nature-lovers, gardeners, hobby farmers, and sustainability enthusiasts.
Located 45 min. north of Moncton and less than 5 minutes from the town of Harcourt.
The newer house (1995) has 2 bedrooms, a large, bright kitchen, sunny living room with windows surrounding 3 sides, a view of the river and sliding doors to a deck. Home improvements include:
• septic and well (2002)
• energy efficient windows (2003)
• foundation (2002)
• roof (2007)
• energy-efficient, low-emission soapstone wood stove with 2000 sq.ft. capacity (2011)
• painted inside and out (2011)
• driveway resurfacing (2011)
• 230 feet of river frontage, great for fishing, canoeing, etc.
• 10x16 guest house by the river
• 20x30 barn with 2 pens, goat-milking station, chicken coop, chicken run, and attached 20x12 lean-to
• 1 acre fenced pasture, with another 1 acre cleared and ready to be fenced
• landscaped yard with perennials and apple trees, and surrounded by forest
• pagoda with grapes and fire pit
• large, chemical-free garden, with lots of room to expand
• Cord-wood greenhouse and solar dehydrator
• 16x20 workshop
• On-demand hot water system
• 400 pound propane tank (rented) for stove, hot water, and emergency lighting
• Off-grid until 2007, currently tied to the grid
• High-speed internet
• Year-round access and weekly garbage and recycling pick-up
This non-smoking home is move-in ready!
For more info and pictures:
506-785-7854 or lises mts.net*
|*Note: e-mail addresses above (if any) have been masked to reduce spam. To form the correct address, rejoin the two blue portions, separated with @|
Please Note: The content of this page is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "EcoProperty.ca") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the individuals or organizations involved. If you decide to make a purchase or enter into any other kind of transaction, contract or arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against loss. Please read our full website Terms & Conditions.