Home | Listings
LUXURY HOMES FOR SALE
MardaView: Passive Solar, Inner City Luxury in Calgary
2203 30 Ave SW, Calgary, Alberta
Are you looking for a true alternative to the typical housing products available in Calgary? MardaView may be your answer.
- Passive Solar Design, average total utility bill $260.00 per month (includes: water, sewer, gas, electricity, bins and admin fees).
- Amazing 180(+) degree views of the southern horizon including the Rocky Mountains.
- Disaster resistant and super quiet Concrete construction. Excellent protection from: Fire, Earthquakes & Tornados
- Located in the vibrant Marda Loop district
- 4500 square feet of finished space, over 880 square feet of deck space.
- Business friendly with a private office, a 14 seat boardroom and wired internet for heavy data use (Telus Fibre to be completed 2020)
- Hypoallergenic Home with no carpet, no glass fibre insulation. Independent, filtered fresh air management in every room.
- Provisions for PV panels on third floor roof. Net Zero ready (this sounds like a cop out but check the website FAQs for details)
- Thermal Solar Preheat for Domestic Hot Water
- Triple Pane Innotech Windows/ Doors
- 0.17 ACH on blower door test (best the inspector has ever tested (Pasivhaus standard is 0.6 ACH))
- Two 220V outlets in garage for electric car charging
- German boiler (95% efficient) to compliment passive solar heating. Separate thermostats for each floor.
- No interior load bearing walls allows for unlimited future floor layouts as the house will last centuries
More information at: http://www.mardaview.com
Address: 2203 30 Ave SW Calgary AB
Please indicate you saw this listing at EcoProperty.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "EcoProperty") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now.
Date posted: Sep 8 2020