Home | Listings
HOBBY FARM / PROPERTY FOR SALE
Guysborough, Salmon River Lakes, Nova Scotia
The red barn and blueberry hills of Salmon River Lakes.
- 15 1/3 acres, 13 acres of which cultivate an active organic blueberry farm producing 10 tons bi-yearly
- Barn dimensions: 24 x 48 feet
- Existing service lot (water, sewer, electrical)
- Easily adaptable for living quarters, previously utilized as storage space and a carpenter shop
- Conveniently located 15 minutes from the beautiful village of Guysborough, most amenities available (hospitals, doctor’s offices, etc.)
- 35 minutes from Antigonish, all amenities available (hospitals, doctor’s offices, etc.)
- 40 minutes from Goldboro (LNG/Gold Mine)
- 40 minutes from the historical Sherbrooke Village
- Resides on recently re-paved and maintained highway (Route #276)
- Adjacent to the TransCanada Trail for hiking, ATVs
- Surrounded by crownland and church/glebe lands, private.
- Numerous lakes and forests nearby for fishing, canoeing, hunting
- Picturesque rolling hills, centrally located brook, and fish pond on property
- Excellent hobby farm
John F. Morrison
Please indicate you saw this listing at EcoProperty.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "EcoProperty") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now.
Date posted: Jun 1 2019