Recreational Property & Organic Farm
Hastings County, Ontario
A 82-acre property with 35 acres of sandy loam farmland, an all seasons modern residential house and farm buildings. Diversified landscapes — farmfields, pond, creek, rolling rocky hills, trails, over 2000 feet of waterfront by Skootamatta River. Possible uses: retreat, organic farm, recreation (hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, kayak, etc.). It is located on HWY 7, near the intersection of HWY 7 & 37, approximately 2hrs from Toronto & Ottawa, 1 hr from Kingston, 40 min. from Belleville, 10 minutes from Tweed.
* Two approved vacant residential lots: over one acre each lot with a deep well adjacent to the river.
* A 10 kw rooftop solar system, micro-fit plan with Hydro One more than 15-year remains. Income in 2019 is approx. $3300.
* Farm buildings: fenced barns, sheds and storage buildings.
* A well maintained and renovated house provides 2400 sq.ft of living space. The extension was built in 2003 with wood fireplace, the rest of portion was fully renovated and rewired in the same year. Many upgrades in recent years.
1. Measurements of the house (wall excluded):
Stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer & dryer are included.
Please email your questions to Estate2018t@gmail.com, and indicate your intent of land use. Serious inquires only.
Please indicate you saw this listing at EcoProperty.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "EcoProperty") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now. Date posted: Jun 18 2019 ID: 53939