Acreage Waterfront Estates & Organic Farm
Hastings County, Ontario
A 82-acre property with 35 acres of sandy loam farmland. Diversified landscapes — flat farmlands, pond, creek, rolling rocky hills, over 2000 feet of waterfront by Skootamatta River. Possible use: retreat, organic farm, recreation (hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, kayak, etc.). It is located on HWY 7, near the intersection of HWY 7 & 37, approximately 2hrs from Toronto & Ottawa, 1hr from Kingston.
* Two approved residential lots: over one acre each with deep well adjacent to the river.
* A 10 kw rooftop solar system, micro-fit plan with Hydro One more than 16-year remains.
* Farm buildings are fenced barns, shed/storage buildings.
* A well maintained and renovated house provides 2400 sq.ft of living space. The extension was built in 2003 with wood fireplace, the rest of portion was fully renovated and rewired in the same year. The upgrades in recent years include: roof replacement (old section 2014, new section 2016), high efficiency gas heating furnace in 2015, etc.
1. Measurement of the house (wall excluded):
Stove, fridge, dishwasher, washer & dryer are included.
When respond, please indicate your intent of land use. Serious inquires only.
Please go to the link below to view more pictures. Contact: EcoEstates87@gmail.com, or text to 226-201-3128
Please indicate you saw this listing at EcoProperty.ca.
Note: This posting is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "EcoProperty") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of this posting. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
Current status: Open/apply now. Date posted: Jun 18 2019 ID: 53939