If your listing is already written, just copy and paste into the listing page. Or e-mail us the file and we'll take it from there. To add photos, please e-mail them to: info ecoproperty.ca
If you're writing the listing, feel free to make it as long or short as you like. You can write it directly on the listing page, or better yet, copy and paste it from Word or PDF. If you need any help, email us at:
info ecoproperty.ca or call 1-855-561-4509.
More tips & ideas
- Length: Your listing can be as long or short as you like. Since the cost is the same either way, why not take the time to describe what's great about your property?
- Eco-friendly: Keep in mind that eco-minded buyers will be reading your ad... it's good to mention any environmental, ecological or sustainable aspects, whether of your property itself, or the surrounding area.
- Business or self-employment: If there's a business or employment aspect to your property, consider describing that as well, perhaps in a separate paragraph or section. We reach many buyers interested in green/environmental/organic business opportunities.
- Contact info: Be sure to include a phone number or e-mail address where interested buyers can reach you.
- Asking price: While not mandatory, it's often a good idea to include an asking price. But if you're not yet decided, you can always add it later. | How to set an asking price for your home
- Photos can make your listing much more attractive and effective. To add photos, please e-mail them to: info ecoproperty.ca . Our staff will process and lay them out in an attractive manner.
- Links: You're welcome to include links to other sites if you like.
Need help? If you have any questions or would like some help writing up your listing, feel free to give us a call. Our staff can offer suggestions and look over your draft. 1-855-561-4509 or info ecoproperty.ca
EcoProperty is run by dedicated environmentalists, here to help you find a motivated buyer for your property. Many people have sold their homes and properties through EcoProperty. Obviously, we can't guarantee when yours will sell. But if for any reason you're not happy with our service or the response to your listing, we'll refund your payment in full.
What EcoProperty is not
Please note that we are not real estate agents. If you need an agent, we can help you find a Green Realtor / Green Real Estate Agent in your area.
If you have any questions or need assistance, give us a call at 1-855-561-4509 (toll-free) or e-mail: info ecoproperty.ca
Kudos for EcoProperty
Check out these testimonials from people who have listed their properties at EcoProperty.
The many types of eco-friendly homes and properties...
- proximity to nature, biodiversity, wilderness, conservation, land trusts, wildlife
- organic gardens, native plants, pesticide-free property, permaculture gardens, homesteads
- eco-farms, organic farms, CSA's, sustainable agriculture, hobby farms, agroecology
- green building, passive solar, passive houses, tiny house, low-energy/zero-energy/net-zero homes, sustainable architecture, etc.
- natural building, straw bale houses, timber frame, stone, cob, earthbag, earthships, etc.
- energy efficiency, solar power, wind power, off-grid
- outdoor recreation (nature, hiking, canoeing, camping, skiing, wilderness adventure, etc.)
- indoor air quality, low-VOC/non-toxic paints & building materials, healthy homes
- self-sufficiency in food, water, energy, etc.
- ecotourism, nature retreats, eco-lodges, green bed and breakfasts
- cooperatives, cohousing, ecovillages, intentional community
- environmental education centre, summer camp, etc.